Now that our galleries feature has launched, see this blog post. We can brag about the cool widget interface.
Check out this koala on my blog! Isn't it cute? I just want to give it a giant hug.
We also rolled out Flickr integration with our galleries. You should totally add your Flickr account to BlogBaker!
1. Go to Administration > Settings > Plugins. Click onÃ�ï¿½Ã�Â
2. You may be asked to sign into your Yahoo/Flickr account.
3. Authorize the BlogBaker Application. Don't worry, We will only put the photos on your blog when you tell us to.
4. Your Flickr account will now be associated with your blog. Feel free to add your Flickr account to all your BlogBaker blogs!
5. Add the gallery widget to your blog template
6. Select your Flickr username and gallery name
Enjoy all the new BlogBaker features guys! We'll be back next week with more updates. Have a good weekend.